Level 4372

burbotburbot Posts: 10
I have a glitch in my level 4372. 2 of the cherries fall on the right side and can't be captured 
Prev1

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,100 Superstar
    Hello @burbot
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🙏

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day🙏
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests 🎁
    🔎 Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars 🔍

• burbotburbot Posts: 10
    My 4372 is broken.  Can someone help me?
  • Bima_KurdaBima_Kurda Posts: 5
    Re: level 4372. For many people, the cherries do not pass through the exit once the spawners are destroyed, but pass over onto the right side instead, where there is no exit. This has been an ongoing glitch (according to the posts here) for some time. Any chance it will get fixed? The level is impassable without a fix.
    Here is a screen shot that illustrates the problem. Note the cherry that has passed onto the right side.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,100 Superstar
    Hello @Bima_Kurda
    Thanks for the screenshot.
    You have to wait maximum 6 hours because I am currently out from home 🤣
    Or I tag here @Elsa
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day🙏
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests 🎁
    🔎 Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars 🔍

Why doesn't King fix this glitch?  I am unable to play for over a week now
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,658 Superstar
    Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas.  Have any of you tried to play it today.  It does seem strange that the chierry ended up on the top right side.  I saw videos where there were licorice swirls and they ended up on that side.  I need you guys to please try to do it again and take a print screen.  If you need help doing the print screen please follow the steps here.
    If one of you could do a video that would be much better.  It helps to supply the studio with as much information as possible so they have an idea of where they need to go to fix it. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

Just played it again. Same problem.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,658 Superstar
    Ok thanks!  I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the community moderator for this game.  She will see it when she comes in tomorrow and will notify the studio.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,533 Community Moderator
    edited August 13
    Hi @Bima_Kurda :waving:

You're having this issue in Facebook - I have just tested the level and wasn't able to recreate the issue. Just wanted to double check if you're still experiencing this in your game? 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
    I am still  having this problem in Facebook on Level 4372
    @burbot Are you having the exact same issue in Facebook? 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
    Yes..for 2 weeks, now.  2 of my cherries fall on the right side of the game and can't be captured 
    @burbot @Bima_Kurda

Could you send me your user IDs so I can check this, please? You can find it under your game board by clicking on the "Find my ID". Thanks! :+1: