Level 408

JodzRNJodzRN Posts: 2
I am stuck like other players, there are not enough yellow drops to make 13. I watched on you-tube that level, but when I play it is not the rainbow jelly. So I cannot pass. Please help. JodzRN

Best Answer

Answers

• JodzRNJodzRN Posts: 2
    I know that there are 8 question mark yellow eggs. Everytime I pop them they dont count as a yellow drop. So i don't know if it is a glitch on that level??? Cuz I've used the brown jelly donut to collect all yellow and still failed??? Thanks
  • myintxmyintx Posts: 0
    Yes, there are 17 yellow drops and 13 are required, but if you "smash" a yellow drop with a ? on it, it DOES NOT decrease the collected count.... at least not for me. 

I'm no here, what does this mean "My advice to win the game is to go in with a full build a bot.  Play your lower levels until you have created one in full before Beginning the game again .   Also Play the levels that have a C on the button  and that will win you extra boosters to help you also ."  What is a build a bot? 
  • TutTut Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    Build a bot is the robot you get parts of for winning a game. As you win more continuous games you get more parts to the robot. When the robot is complete you will get many extra boosters on the game board. Play the easy games you can win over and over till you get the full robot.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,178 Superstar
    Hi guys @Tut @myintx @JodzRN This is a known issue and the studio is looking into it. Let's hope it will be solved soon. I will let you know as soon as i have some info regarding this.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• TutTut Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    Since my last comment they have again started the gold spaceship. this is basicly the same as build a bot, win continuous levels without failing and you will eventually get a gold spaceship. That's lots of boosters on the board right away to help you win.