⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bought 10 gold, failed, retried, was charged for 22

Options
iosman1234
iosman1234 Posts: 21 Level 2
Yesterday I tried to buy 10 gold bars, but I had to update google funding options. I did, and tried again. It still failed with the message that I already owned this item. I didn't have the bars in the app though. After a couple of hours, I retried. This time it worked, and I got 10 bars. I was however charged twice. Tried to contact support, but only got an automated reply

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @iosman1234 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. Follow the instructions on the link below and you will see several options what to do when your purchase goes wrong including the refund option.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase

Please note that whenever you contact the support team you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

I hope this will help you. Let me know if you need assistance. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • iosman1234
    Options
    Yesterday I tried to buy 10 gold bars, but I had to update google funding options. I did, and tried again. It still failed with the message that I already owned this item. I didn't have the bars in the app though. 0xc00000e9 After a couple of hours, I retried. This time it worked, and I got 10 bars. I was however charged twice. Tried to contact support, but only got an automated reply

thanks my issue has been fixed.
  • iosman1234
    Options
    Yesterday I tried to buy 10 gold bars, but I had to update google funding options. I did, and tried again. It still failed with the message that I already owned this item. I didn't have ome tv the bars in the app though. After a couple of hours, I retried. chatroulette app This time it worked, and I got 10 bars. I was however charged twice. Tried to contact support, but only got an automated reply

thanks for the information.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?