Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
iosman1234 said: Yesterday I tried to buy 10 gold bars, but I had to update google funding options. I did, and tried again. It still failed with the message that I already owned this item. I didn't have ome tv the bars in the app though. After a couple of hours, I retried. chatroulette app This time it worked, and I got 10 bars. I was however charged twice. Tried to contact support, but only got an automated reply
iosman1234 said: Yesterday I tried to buy 10 gold bars, but I had to update google funding options. I did, and tried again. It still failed with the message that I already owned this item. I didn't have the bars in the app though. 0xc00000e9 After a couple of hours, I retried. This time it worked, and I got 10 bars. I was however charged twice. Tried to contact support, but only got an automated replythanks my issue has been fixed.