Emai

adkadk Posts: 7
how can I update my email address under King? I no longer have access to the email address I originally used and I cannot access my king account because I forgot the password I used.

Answers

• vegeta777vegeta777 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Hi there @adk , I hope you're doing just great!

This specific action needs to be performed by you. Please go to our official King Website > choose the game you're going to play > Log in with your current credentials > and you can change your email from there under Settings and Account Information.

I hope this clear your doubts :)

• adkadk Posts: 7
    I don't know my password to access the account. Thank you for trying to help.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,100 Superstar
    @adk ; :)
    I've already replied to another post of yours. One post is enough for the same problem so I'm going to close this post.

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• adkadk Posts: 7
    You answered a different post from the same person, me. You and/or vegtaga777 haven't answered either. We are not even on the same page. As I said earlier I'm moving on now. I'll find another game.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,100 Superstar
    @adk
    Do you know your email and its login id? (That was used in the Kingdom)
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”