⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CC glitch !!! Stickers Gone, Game keeps closing out and loosing Spaceship boosters.

Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
edited August 2019 in Support
After logging in keep getting a notice that Dexter and Friends need to take time off and will be back soon.  The game just closes out when trying to play a level.   Problem just started today...Keep loosing all space ship booster when game automatically closes out, stickers are gone,  Internet connection is fine...Not sure what's going on.  Anyone else having problems? 

Comments

• dbigdeeu
    dbigdeeu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Having same problem. Is there a fix
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,787 Level 5
    This has been happening to me for the last two days on my laptop and on my desktop. On my mobile I have two space dashes.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    @Debbie-5

Hi Debbie!

You are NOT ALONE there! You perfectly described what exactly is happening to this game for a couple of days already. These issues must have been widespread.

For 3 nights, I went to bed to take my zzz with Golden Space Ship working hard to get it day after day just to be taken away the following day. It is frustrating especially this is my only source of Boosters to complete each levels. The Watch Ads are now limited. There used to be 2 chances of getting Extra-Moves on Failed Levels. Now, it is down to one.

This game came out on April 12, 2012. It has been in existence for 7 years 4 months and 5 days. You would think that these Game Developers would have mastered how to fix any issues thrown at them having done these for these many years. Candy Crush Saga is beginning to be more and more  popular on Never Ending Unresolved Issues. There is never a day when no issues were presented. It is Mind Boggling. 
  • mike19
    mike19 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Having the same experience last 2-3 days when playing on Windows 10-app. When I'm scrolling down to play earlier levels or reset av level to get a better starting board the game close down and I get the message when restarting that "even Dexter and friends needs some time off but our special events will soon be available again". Very frustrating and makes it nearly impossible to pass the new 45 levels released this week. 
  • Michael_2_2
    Michael_2_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have been having the same problem in windows 10 for the last week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?