⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Help with level 889

Options
consiglia
consiglia Posts: 2 Newbie
Good morning. Please,  can you help to pass level 889, I can't do it!!!!! I've tried so many times!

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @consiglia and welcome to our wonderful community.  Level 889 is considered a hard level and it is a task level.  If you have a check mark booster it is extremely helpful because when you match it , you will gt a wrap and you need 15.  You need to collect the keys as soon as possible to unlock the 4 wraps that are in each corner and then the flying saucer which when it is activated will not only help clear any blockers you have left on the board but also give you three wraps.  The challenge is that there are so few moves.  If at all possible - start with a full Build a bot or at least get him to the point where you get 3 extra moves.  I also noticed that the keys seemed incredibly slow to drop.  Obviously - if you can get a color bomb wrap combo - that will go a long way to ensuring you pass the level.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @consiglia and welcome to our wonderful community.  Level 889 is considered a hard level and it is a task level.  If you have a check mark booster it is extremely helpful because when you match it , you will gt a wrap and you need 15.  You need to collect the keys as soon as possible to unlock the 4 wraps that are in each corner and then the flying saucer which when it is activated will not only help clear any blockers you have left on the board but also give you three wraps.  The challenge is that there are so few moves.  If at all possible - start with a full Build a bot or at least get him to the point where you get 3 extra moves.  I also noticed that the keys seemed incredibly slow to drop.  Obviously - if you can get a color bomb wrap combo - that will go a long way to ensuring you pass the level.

• consiglia
    consiglia Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks a lot! Unfortunately I have no booster and any kind of help! I have a simple account since I haven't got a Facebook account. I've tried hundred of times but nothing! I'm so disappointed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?