Why cant I collect my reward for this weeks space race, chest wont open, it is moving as if it will.

Nana7427Nana7427 Posts: 4

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,482 Superstar
    Hi @Nana7427 and welcome to the community.  Thank you for the screen shot - is it just frozen on that screen?  I also won and when I clicked on the chest it opened and I was able to claim my rewards. Do you have a good internet connection?  I am going to tag our community moderator @Jelly Jenny to see if she can help.  I know you don't want to lose those boosters - especially the UFO.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • Nana7427Nana7427 Posts: 4
    It is still moving and we have excellent wifi, I just recorded it but cant get it onto here for some reason, perhaps my 7yr old granddaughter can show me in the morning lol
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,882 Community Moderator
    Hi @Nana7427 :waving:

If you have a recording of the issue, it would be really interesting to see. Adding a video file directly here wouldn't work though- it would need to be a link to YouTube or Vimeo. But there's another option also: if you create a gif, that can be added here the same way as you would a picture. 

Let me know if that's not possible though! 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • Nana7427Nana7427 Posts: 4
    I will have to figure the gif thing out but in the meantime after deciding I'd sleep on it and try sorting the problem out this morning, I go to the game and after the usual start up i suddenly get my reward!!!😃