⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Since updated game it glitches after adverts for boasters, now boaster all disappeared with gold bar

Options
Comeon
Comeon Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi and Help

Since I updated the game, (about 2 weeks now) when offered an advert for a free boaster and I accept, after advert has run the game glitches and I have to turn the phone off and back on again obviously losing the free boaster. I have screen shots to show. On Thursday 15 August 2019 ALL of my boasters, gold bars and envelope messages - lives from friends has disappeared. Unbelievable. I am now reading that if you get too many they are unstable! Yeah right. Candy Crush should show a warning if boasters are getting to high for an individual, not just snatch them back. I have 110 Coconuts, 108 Bombs, 115 Fishes, etc etc, about 35 bars and some envelope lives too. I am on level 900+ and all boasters were set back to zero.

This is the second time Candy Crush has let me down. Last summer I switched phone and found that my massive boasters, gold bars lives, and fippin levels had reset to zero. So here I am on another device, having registered with Facebook as a "way to save data/information/progress/boasters etc' and lo and behold, it does not it snatches all of my boasters, gold bars and lives from friends away.

Come on CC, what are you doing to your loyal fans???????

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi, @Comeon
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.

That's true, you will lose stored boosters and lives when crashing the device or App. You can sync boosters to servers on the web version or on Windows 10 app platforms. The platform you need to sync boosters with server is not available on Android or iPhone. So the king could not do it.
    However, it is possible to sync gold bars & levels so you can get them back.If you haven't got it, check if your game is connected to the server or not.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?