⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why an hour wait for each game, used to be 30 minutes

Answers

• tdevries
    tdevries Posts: 2 Newbie
    why has this just started happening and is the permanent! It is really frustrating.
  • Ssand
    Ssand Posts: 3 Newbie
    This. Is. Ridiculous. I mean I'm all for Capitalism but this is pure greed.  Hmm...do I want food for my kids or to play CC???  This is nothing but a money making maneuver to get u to spend $ for more lives.  Hence the 1 hr. time until new lives.  CRAZY.  CC, you will lose many on this, including me who has spent HUNDREDS of dollars on this game,  until you change back to make it play-able for the masses.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi, @tdevries
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining. 

Your opinion important to us. Please join here.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/263898/why-an-hour-wait-for-each-game-used-to-be-30-minutes/p1
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @dandnparis

This is provided through the Test Group.The King is seeking your opinion,
    Here's the game studio watching all opinions.
    Following the House Rules, state your opinion here.We wish you patience. Thank you to all.

• atara
    atara Posts: 1 Newbie
    If this test goes on I'm out. 1 hour wait for new life is ridiculous. There are plenty of other games that will offer more play time and less or wait time. Love this game and have been playing for years but no longer will play under these new circumstances. 
    Please reconsider
  • Mike60174
    Mike60174 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm on the verge of uninstalling CC from my device since it's not worth taking up the memory if I don't get to play as much with the new wait time between lives. 
  • sweakman
    sweakman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Tonight my game went to 60 min. for a new life. Why?
  • Bharath929
    Bharath929 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I want get life's

• Bigglesworth
    Bigglesworth Posts: 16 Level 2
    I can't seem to post in the discussion "Help us bring back 30-minute lives", so will try here.  King, you really need to fix this!
    Agree with many points made in the above discussion, but don't understand why is there no option to like these posts, unlike in other discussions, and I also why I can't post. There are some very valid comments about the pointlessness of timed boosters when you have to wait an hour for a life.
    Yesterday, in this "Why wait an hour for each game" we got this message from a moderator: "Our Game Studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing and testing new features, gameplay or concepts. The lives refill change is part of a test our Game team is running. No need for troubleshooting eh I understand that you don't appreciate this change, and I'll be passing your feedback onto the team 1 "
    Well, you know what, King? I personally hate being part of a "test group" and treated as a guinea pig. This particular "test" has been going on for 3 days now. All the feedback I've seen has been hugely negative - of course nobody likes this, what's to like? I think King really could have reacted in a timely fashion and stopped this nonsense. I've been frustrated before by the game crashing/not getting promised rewards/getting 5 lives when I already have 5/etc etc - we all know the niggly, irritating issues, but this really is too much. Shouldn't you guys be cooking up ways to make the game more fun and enjoyable, instead of alienating loyal customers?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?