⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster disappeared

divinem8
divinem8 Posts: 2 Newbie
a few days ago all my boosters apart from my gold bars disappeared. I was on the airplane playing offline and when I landed and re-connected to the internet they were all wiped.

I never logged out at any point, does anybody know what I can do to get my boosters back or even know what happened to them?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hi, @divinem8
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application.This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. and the boosters are not refundable.
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync. 

.Here are some tips for not facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
  • divinem8
    divinem8 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas

Thanks for your reply, I meant all of my boosters have been wiped not just one*. Do you think if I were to clear up some memory space, it would come back or are they completely gone?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?