⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 435 Support needed

Options
bexter85
bexter85 Posts: 1 Newbie
i only have 13 moves it is impossible to pass. I have seen so many others complain about exactly the same and it is meant to be a bug. Is this being fixed? 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @bexter85 - welcome to the community.  Unfortunately that level is classified as nightmarishly hard so ti will be difficult to pass and it is expected that it will take multiple times to do so.  On levels like this, sometimes the only way to pass is through a lucky board and/or boosters. The only way you are going to pass it is if you can open up the board by getting rid of some of the blockers in the lower half and creating cascades.  The lucky candies at the bottom might help by giving you color bombs or stripes and wraps, but they can also give you icing or chocolate (again - a matter of luck).  
    Do you (hopefully) have the Build a bot booster?  If you do - go to an earlier level and get the bot at least to the third level because that will give you 3 extra moves which will certainly help in completing the level as well as providing a color bomb and stripe/wrap.  The best way to start if at all possible is to get two color bombs together to help initially clear the board.  If you have the full build a bot - you will be provided with two color bombs and if you are able to reset the board without losing a life (click the pink wheel at the bottom of the game and click on the door with the arrow BEFORE you actually start the level) and then go back into the game again.  Repeat as necessary until you have the boosters in a position you like.  Another combo that can help is a Color bomb wrap combo if there are a lot of the same color candies as the wrap - especially near the blockers.

I hope these tips help, because I do not think this level is a glitch - just a very challenging one.  Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?