⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily spin

Options
angge
angge Posts: 2 Newbie
Do you give the daily jackpot ever? Every time I spin on a daily basis, sometimes, the arrow will almost hit the jackpot but the wheel will suddenly stop. Why is it like that? I have pictures taken to prove my point.

Answers

• charleseich23333
    charleseich23333 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    angge said:
    Do you give the daily jackpot ever? Every time I spin on a daily basis, sometimes, the arrow will almost hit the jackpot but the wheel will suddenly stop. Why is it like that? I have pictures taken to prove my point.

• Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    I doubt they ever give it although a couple of youtubers have screen shot a win.  Mathematically, you should have an equal chance of landing on the jackpot vs. any other section as the sections are all the same size.  That's just standard grade school probability.  The fact that people don't land on each section more or less equally over a long period of time proves that the spinner is rigged. I've commented on this before but no one from King every responds. How could they justify it?
  • angge
    angge Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve been playing this game for almost 10 years and this “almost” jackpot  I had was un countable already. I hope CC Will reply and guve a nice feedback on this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?