⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Any idea why this is happening

Options
ncogg520
ncogg520 Posts: 4 Newbie
A real quick question I was playing Candy Crush Saga last night on my Android device while playing it I received a call so I answer the call and go back to my game a few minutes after starting the call just to be clear what I'm getting at is that when you receive a call Candy Crush Saga or any other app goes into standby mode when you receive a call I answered the call and quickly went back 2 Candy Crush Saga it shows the King logo as if to resume your game from the standby mode then this happens any idea why?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @ncogg520
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

This problem appears to be related to the latest game version. It was reported in the game studios. Don't delete or uninstall game app, and wait for the next news. 
    Hopefully this will be solved with the next app update.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @ncogg520
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

This problem appears to be related to the latest game version. It was reported in the game studios. Don't delete or uninstall game app, and wait for the next news. 
    Hopefully this will be solved with the next app update.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?