⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4349 candy crush unbeatable!! Help please!

dixiebelle
dixiebelle Posts: 7 Level 2
edited August 2019 in Support
There is a problem with this level, the fruit gets stuck, once you use the yellow candies they do not reappear, and when the 2nd cherry falls, it gets stuck. I have watched videos of this level, and in the videos the candies come back after using them, that is not happening on this level. 

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi, @superbob
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

We have already reported this level at Game Studio. Hopefully it will be resolved soon 😊
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Hi, @andy76_4
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

We have already reported this level at Game Studio. Hopefully it will be resolved soon 😊
    We don't have any new information right now.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
  • alicehernandez
    alicehernandez Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Hi, @superbob
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

Answers

• abbyone
    abbyone Posts: 1 Newbie
    Quand la cerise monte, elle part systématiquement dans une case vide. Or , dans les vidéos ces cases sont pleines. Pourquoi elles ne le sont pas dans mon jeu ?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi, @abbyone
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.

Our community has given importance to English as the main language.
    This attempt for someone who can understand each other or explain their problems to others.You can use Google Translate to change the language. 😊
    Thank you.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    abbyone said:
    Quand la cerise monte, elle part systématiquement dans une case vide. Or , dans les vidéos ces cases sont pleines. Pourquoi elles ne le sont pas dans mon jeu ?
    Hi @abbyone! Welcome to the Community! 

English is the preferred language in this Community so that each member from all over the world can understand the discussion and can share their opinions and comments in relation to the topic. The discussion thread will serve as the future reference that people can go back to, to get ideas and solutions.

This Level has been previously discussed in another thread titled Level 4349 with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/438735#Comment_438735
    Please visit this link to get pointers on how to complete the Level.

Thanks for understanding! I'll see you around!
  • abbyone
    abbyone Posts: 1 Newbie
    The game has changed. Jelly candies are not replaced. So, I have empty boxes in which the cherries will be stored and as I have no boosters, I'm blocked
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @dixiebelle, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I just found a tip for this level and it reminded me that this is what I did so read what she said and then try the level again.

• dixiebelle
    Screen shot from a video about this level, notice the yellow candies come back that prevents the cherries from falling into that spot
  • dixiebelle
    Screen shot from me playing it, the yellow candies are gone, the cherry falls and get stuck there. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Then you have to replay the level and make the match when the cherry is at a certain point.  Did you look at the video and read what she wrote.  I remember this so well because I kept losing.  I don't know how you got the cherry over there but look at this print screen.  The cherry has to go up and when it gets to the yellow you have to swipe to the right which puts the cherry on the left and it immediately drops out.

• dixiebelle
    Yes I read her comment, and watched the video, but the level set up different now, please look at the red circles area, if the yellow candies, or other candy would fill that spot, then the cherry would not get stuck there.Q
  • CristinaRun
    CristinaRun Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Hay un problema con este nivel, la fruta se atasca, una vez que usas los dulces amarillos no vuelven a aparecer, y cuando cae la segunda cereza, se atasca. He visto videos de este nivel, y en los videos los dulces regresan después de usarlos, eso no está sucediendo en este nivel. 
    Arregarlo

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?