Level 340

Options
nicedz
nicedz Posts: 1 Newbie
Does anyone have any tips for level 340?

Comments

• nicedz
    nicedz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Is there anyone out there that can help me with info to get past this level? I been struggling with level 300, ready to pull my hair out. King has it set up to where you use up all you bonuses be for you get to the hard levels and then you have nothing to help you get past the hard stuff with the hopes that you will break down and spend money so that you can continue on. They don’t allow you a way to turn off the bonuses and not use them so you can save them for the hard stuff. I think that’s wrong. Feel like uninstalling this dam app and giving up. Anything that anyone can share that might help me out would be greatly appreciated. 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,127 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @nicedz and welcome to the community.  Level 340 is actually a pretty challenging level because of the bombs and the need to clear the Jelly in the bottom two squares.  The stripes in the bottom center can help but you need to remove the jelly first.  I would suggest using a fish booster if you have one and also starting if at all possible with a color bomb wrap combo making sure you have candies the same color of the wrap in both bottom squares.  That should go a long way towards clearing the jelly and it wasn't too difficult to make stripes or stripe wrap combos in the top middle area that can take care of the bombs once they start falling.

I hope this helps.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,127 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Based upon your later post @nicedz I assume you finally beat this level.  Congratulations.  In future you can look at videos on line (just Google your level) that can sometimes help - especially with fruits and nuts because it can show you the path they have to take to reach the exits (which can sometimes be tricky and not straight forward).  Hopefully you get the Build a Bot and/or Space Dash.  If you have used up the starting boosters because you have lost a level several times, just go back to one of the first levels and play it over and over until you have the build a bot and/or space dash at full strength again, before you try and tackle a hard level.

Good luck and Happy Crushing! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?