💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Share your accrued lives with friends; add "chat with other friends" featur

Sometimes I go days without playing and will have accrued up to 40+ lives that were sent to me by requesting friends to send through FB.... Well, on the other hand, I'll go daaaayyyss playing it constantly (unless I run out of lives and nobody is sending through FB and/or cannot spendoney to purchase new lives so add a chat feature that allows you to ask your friends to send some of their accrued lives with you. 🤗

LOVE CANDY CRUSH SAGA!! A player for 9+ years and counting!! 
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Sometimes I go days without playing and will have accrued up to 40+ lives that were sent to me by requesting friends to send through FB.... Well, on the other hand, I'll go daaaayyyss playing it constantly (unless I run out of lives and nobody is sending through FB and/or cannot spendoney to purchase new lives so add a chat feature that allows you to ask your friends to send some of their accrued lives with you. 🤗

LOVE CANDY CRUSH SAGA!! A player for 9+ years and counting!! 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020

This is a duplicate sharing idea.  Redirecting to same idea so please vote here

This is a duplicate to another chat idea.  Please comment and vote here.  Closing this idea.

Closing this message now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?