Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Jelly Jenny said: @UmmAbdurRahman I can see what I can do.. do you have the ID, please?
UmmAbdurRahman said: So you got the ticket. Congrats but where is my ticket to the champions race??
So you got the ticket. Congrats but where is my ticket to the champions race??
mercerik said: UmmAbdurRahman said: I won this weeks weekly race and I collected the rewards but I did not get my ticket to the champions race @UmmAbdurRahman Hi there! Welcome to the Community!I know that I won the Weekly Race - Gold having completed 58 Levels this past week. The awarding is supposedly tonight but I haven't received my rewards yet. I am not really enthusiastic about the Champions Race because each week I get entered, the other players have over 60 Levels to their names when it just started, which is unbelievable. I don't really care about it because I don't believe it is a fair race anyway. Addendum:Correction: I just got my rewards right after I posted the comments above. I did get the Ticket to the Champions Race and I am starting at #38.
UmmAbdurRahman said: I won this weeks weekly race and I collected the rewards but I did not get my ticket to the champions race