⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Champions Race.

Options
UmmAbdurRahman
UmmAbdurRahman Posts: 21 Level 2
I won this weeks weekly race and I collected the rewards but I did not get my ticket to the champions race :(

Best Answer

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @UmmAbdurRahman It seems that before you had been playing on a guest King account (no email address associated with the account). You've since then connected the game to a real account but the information from this guest account does not move to the new account. 

Long story short, if you do well if your next week's weekly race you should receive your ticket to Champion's Race normally. I hope this helps!  

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I won this weeks weekly race and I collected the rewards but I did not get my ticket to the champions race :(
    @UmmAbdurRahman

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I know that I won the Weekly Race - Gold having completed 58 Levels this past week. The awarding is supposedly tonight but I haven't received my rewards yet. I am not really enthusiastic about the Champions Race because each week I get entered, the other players have over 60 Levels to their names when it just started, which is unbelievable. I don't really care about it because I don't believe it is a fair race anyway. 

Addendum:

Correction: I just got my rewards right after I posted the comments above. I did get the Ticket to the Champions Race and I am starting at #38. 
  • UmmAbdurRahman
    Options
    mercerik said:
    @UmmAbdurRahman

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I know that I won the Weekly Race - Gold having completed 58 Levels this past week. The awarding is supposedly tonight but I haven't received my rewards yet. I am not really enthusiastic about the Champions Race because each week I get entered, the other players have over 60 Levels to their names when it just started, which is unbelievable. I don't really care about it because I don't believe it is a fair race anyway. 

Addendum:

Correction: I just got my rewards right after I posted the comments above. I did get the Ticket to the Champions Race and I am starting at #38. 
    So you got the ticket. Congrats but where is my ticket to the champions race??
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    So you got the ticket. Congrats but where is my ticket to the champions race??
    @UmmAbdurRahman

Hey, did you get the ScreenShot of your Reward? If you have that, you can tag Jelly Jenny and see what she can do for you? 

I might have a shot on mine because I am now Number #14 after beating 4 Levels. Just like the Weekly Race - Gold, only the Top 3 Players are the only people showing in the list. 

• UmmAbdurRahman
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I dont have screenshots but I am sure using my gamer id it is possible to see I won my weekly race.

@Jelly Jenny could you please have a look?
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    @UmmAbdurRahman I can see what I can do.. do you have the ID, please? 
  • UmmAbdurRahman
    Options
    @UmmAbdurRahman I can see what I can do.. do you have the ID, please? 
    @Jelly Jenny here you go: 5273079692
  • 1janis
    1janis Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I can’t find my previous comment about the best of the best not being fair or realistic when there are those of us that make it to the end every week and can only do 45 levels at the most! I ended up in the 30s this week and I couldn’t see anyone else’s score! Is that a temporary fix or is that how it’s going to be?
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @UmmAbdurRahman It seems that before you had been playing on a guest King account (no email address associated with the account). You've since then connected the game to a real account but the information from this guest account does not move to the new account. 

Long story short, if you do well if your next week's weekly race you should receive your ticket to Champion's Race normally. I hope this helps!  

• Bones2019
    Bones2019 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    I won the race 2day got 5 bars now its telling me i came 5th what is going on with CCS. this is not the 1st tyme its happen 2 me. Its the 3rd tyme now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?