Looking for assistance. I can't get any from the dev.

I do not enter into the special events. I've tried and they stress me out. Stressing out is bad for my disability. 

So this is about regular game play on CCF/CCS/CCO. I see the daily bonus. I get the boxes that are stashed in different places on some boards. About 3/4 of the time i can get to them. 

With the daily bonus and with the specials ...and the treasure chest with key...on the normal boosts...not the extended times or unlocking the friends different looks...just the regular boosts... I don't get them. I see them level up in the gift box counts ...but i never get their benefit. 

Similar to that on the other two games I've seen the boosts amass on the screen but I'm unable to have access to them. When tree wheel spins i have issues that 1/4 of the time not making it to my account. I see what boost i obtained but it doesn't manifest. 

Its frustration. Beyond belief. I've had to start all three games over more than once because sooner or later when that boost glitch hits just right my game poofs...and when it does i am unable to gain assistance or tech support. 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?