Error in Level 5362 Candy Crush Saga

meeganjanemeeganjane Posts: 21 ✭✭
Hi, I am playing Candy Crush Saga Level 5362 and there is an error in the game. The licorice squares are falling into the bottom half of the game board and they won't stop. The only way to stop the falling is to quit the game. I have now lost 2 lives and some of my extras on Build a Bot. I am going to quit and stop playing until I hear back from you about fixing this issue. Many thanks

Answers

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 2,292 Legend
    @meeganjane
    The problem was known and should have been fixed yesterday. Yesterday it was okay with me. Check your Windows app for updates.

****  Candy Crush Saga Player  ****  I Love this Game ****  Happy Crushing  ****
  • Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 2,292 Legend
    edited September 5

****  Candy Crush Saga Player  ****  I Love this Game ****  Happy Crushing  ****
  • Jackie_CoeJackie_Coe Posts: 60 ✭✭
    I have just played this level and have experienced the same continuous licorice drops.  The only way to stop it was to quit and in doing so I lost all my boosters.  This was 12 September at 6.45pm
    Just played the level again and passed (thankfully)
    Cannot understand what went on , just another bad joke from King?
  • BaltzaBaltza Posts: 2
    I have just played 5362 and there is an error with the licorice. Today 13 th september 7.49 a.m.
  • bears54bears54 Posts: 1
    I have an error message and it says invalid access token  and I can’t get lives or send lives 
  • arleen1015arleen1015 Posts: 1
     I also am playing level 5362. I have the newest update. And it is September 13 and I also have the licorice flowing at the bottom. I have used boosts and if I quit will lose what I have already built up. 
    Hi Arleen,l
    As you can see from my above two posts, this happened to me.  I have no idea if this is correct but if you wait until all the yellows are ready at the bottom of the screen, and then zap them in sequence, this MAY stop the continuous liquorice??

• cnutcnut Posts: 4
    Hi, I am playing Candy Crush Saga Level 5362 and there is an error in the game. The licorice squares are falling into the bottom half of the game board and they won't stop. The only way to stop the falling is to quit the game. I have now lost 2 lives and some of my extras on Build a Bot. I am going to quit and stop playing until I hear back from you about fixing this issue. Many thanks

cnut said:

Just get rid of the keys. You may need to use your
    Get  rid of the keys by using the hammers. You may have to use several of them. <3
  • clarefoulkesclarefoulkes Posts: 2
    I’m having the same problem on 15 September at 10.00 GMT in UK. Can’t get anything to work, including hammers. Can only quit and lose lives and spaceship boosters. Please correct ASAP. 
  • surfaleasurfalea Posts: 2
    Yep, three times I had to quit because of it continually glitching and only way out was to end game. Lost all my boosters each time and my unbeaten level up bonus’ also.  I have now passed it but I see this has been an ongoing issue for well over a week now.
    Anyway, was glad to get passed it 😃 now just waiting for Wednesday and the new levels to come out xx
    Still a lover of Candy Crush 😜
  • clarefoulkesclarefoulkes Posts: 2
    Got through it only by restarting and using 5 hammers on the keys to unlock the yellows. Lost all my spaceship boosters as well. Pretty mean. Also I’m annoyed that the rewards for completing challenges etc are nearly all timed boosters instead of actual boosters now. Makes it much harder to build up boosters to deal with levels like this one. Come on King, be a bit more generous to your very loyal players!