FB crash during purchases and loading

Options
cardinaire
cardinaire Posts: 3 Newbie
It is not my browser, it is facebook.  I have cleared cookies, my cache, everything.  tonight I went to purchase extra moves, and the whole game crashed.  my gold bars are still there, but I am getting fed up with this game.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @cardinaire
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

We're sorry for your problem, but I can't match any game problem with your comment.😇
    Please tell the problem in details. Or show me a screenshot.
    Which platform you currently using for playing this game? If you use the Facebook platform you will need to use the browser. Did the browser crash when making a purchase?

• cardinaire
    cardinaire Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I will purchase gold bars to continue a game for extra moves, and every so often, after the purchase has gone through, I just get the loading icon and it does not load.  on Chrome.  Flash is enabled, I've had no problems.  As seen in this screenshot, I had 9 GBs, bought 10 more, but then it keeps loading after the purchase goes through and I am not able to continue.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @cardinaire
    This problem is due to a sudden Internet cut. Please let me know if the same problem happens again.
    We're happy to help you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?