⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Sage level 5362 Glitch

Penny_Filson
Penny_Filson Posts: 6 Level 2
I wasted 2 lives because the liquorice candies wouldn’t quit dropping.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Penny_Filson, Welcome back to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the Glitch in your game!!  It was reported to the King team and they are looking into it :+1:  

Will it be possible for you to take a screenshot of the issue and post it here (also may be highlight where the issue is)!!  The more details we provide, the easier it will be for the Team to resolve it =)  

How many times did you try to play the level?  Is there anything you think that is triggering the issue OR do you see it as soon as the level opens up?  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  To post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon that is located in the tool bar (a little farther to Emoticon) --> Then select "Choose Files" option to upload the picture from your device.  

Hope to talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend!

P.S:  Like I mentioned above, this section is strictly for Candy Soda players!  Hence, next time while posting your question. please make sure to post in correct category!  Thank you!
  • ATewalt
    ATewalt Posts: 1 Newbie
    The licorice won’t stop dropping
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hi @ATewalt
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

For now you can follow this post to find out about the level https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/265119/candy-crush-saga-level-5362#Item_7

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?