⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tooth fairy not opening next levels ?

Options
FastDarkman
FastDarkman Posts: 2 Newbie
Tooth fairy is not opening next levels for a month now.   And i can't get help from my friends because they do not get my requests and also i can't send lives to then and receive ...

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @FastDarkman, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  By looking at the screenshot you have provided, it seems that you are playing the game on King.Com?  Unfortunately, Tooth Fairy not giving us tickets for next episode is an well-known issue on King.Com. Not sure when there will be a fix for this either!! 

Hence, I would suggest you to create an account and play through Facebook OR install the game on your mobile device and create Kingdom account and play there.  In either of these cases, there is no issue with Tooth Fairy =) 

** Please post back if you need further assistance, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @FastDarkman, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  By looking at the screenshot you have provided, it seems that you are playing the game on King.Com?  Unfortunately, Tooth Fairy not giving us tickets for next episode is an well-known issue on King.Com. Not sure when there will be a fix for this either!! 

Hence, I would suggest you to create an account and play through Facebook OR install the game on your mobile device and create Kingdom account and play there.  In either of these cases, there is no issue with Tooth Fairy =) 

** Please post back if you need further assistance, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • FastDarkman
    FastDarkman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My friends will help me but the notifications are not working either... i don't get any (no lives no requests no anything) and they don't get mine ...   is there a fix for that ???/
  • ChoCha
    ChoCha Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I'm having the same issue, tooth fairy count down has completed but the level will not unlock.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @ChoCho, you must be playing on king.com because this has already been reported as a glitch.  Can you play the game elsewhere?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?