Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
charlotte1964 said: hello, after level 300 there are some very irritating rainbows blinking on the game board. What are there purpose? If they have no purpose I think they should be able to turn of because it is really stressfull! Also I generally miss explenations to different futures that turn up, for instance sugar stars? Why do I get them and what do the mean? Regards Lotta