⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can Not Login in Candy Crush Saga

Good afternoon, I play Candy Crush Saga on various devices, phones, tablets, all android and windows notebooks, it happens that for several days I can sync with the game and can not login, gives connection error. I entered with email, now I have facebook but still does not give.
On the tablet i am at level 2395 and on two devices  at 2380 with one of them no longer logging in.
I do not receive lives and can not send, I do not receive bonuses, I am playing alone.
What can I do? If I remove the game on the tablet, I'll be back and unwilling, at least if there is no other solution.
If you can help me, thank you.
Thank you.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @AntonioPaulino
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
    home page here https://communities.king.com/ 
    You don't need to post new ones, your posts will be moved to the right place.

In most cases, if you change the password of Facebook or the Kingdom without logging out the game, you will face this problem.You must log out of the game, before changing your Facebook or Kingdom password. In most cases, after we change the password for Facebook, we use the ''Log out from all devices'' option. By doing this, your game app will be corrupted.
    Right now you have to uninstall and reinstall the game app to solve your problem. 
    To do this you will lose your stored boosters completely, which is non-refundable.😭
    Let me know..

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @AntonioPaulino
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
    home page here https://communities.king.com/ 
    You don't need to post new ones, your posts will be moved to the right place.

In most cases, if you change the password of Facebook or the Kingdom without logging out the game, you will face this problem.You must log out of the game, before changing your Facebook or Kingdom password. In most cases, after we change the password for Facebook, we use the ''Log out from all devices'' option. By doing this, your game app will be corrupted.
    Right now you have to uninstall and reinstall the game app to solve your problem. 
    To do this you will lose your stored boosters completely, which is non-refundable.😭
    Let me know..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?