⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1126 Bug?

eek
eek Posts: 2 Newbie
There seems to be a bug on level 1126. I have had the cherry in the correct position about six times. However, no matter how I destroy the candies to the left or the right that are blocking the cherry's exit, it never exits. Instead, new bombs replace the candies. I have lost lives and a lot of inventory, using candy hammers, striped candies and other options to remove one or both of the candies blocking the exit. The cherry never budges. I have watched a Youtube video where other players did the same kinds of things as me and the cherry dropped for them. Am I missing something or is there a bug as I suspect?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @eek
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🙏

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 
  • eek
    eek Posts: 2 Newbie
    I recorded the screen this morning and this morning the game was working again. I did exactly the same thing today as I did yesterday and this time the fruit dropped. Do you still need the recording? In the meantime, I lost probably four coconut wheels, countless colour bombs and other inventory yesterday while the game was malfunctioning. Is there a way to recover these?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @eek
    You probably didn't update the game app before, so you encountered some issues.😊
    Is your game running right now?
    Let me know if you have any other issues.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?