⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

LEVELS BACK

busti
busti Posts: 11 Level 2
edited September 2019 in Support
hello, I need help to recover my progress, 
on Tuesday, September 3 I reached level 3000, and since yesterday it only allows me to play from level 1626,
 I need to return to the level I was playing, thanks

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @busti
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.🤗

We're very sorry for your problem. Of course I want to help you, but you need to give me some more information.If I get the right information from you, it will be easy for me to help you.
    Did you uninstall the game App?
    What device you using for this game ?
    Did you sync the game to Facebook or the Kingdom?
    Please let me know.. 

• busti

Did you uninstall the game App? 
    NO

What device you using for this game ? 
    IPHONE XS

Did you sync the game to Facebook or the Kingdom? 
    IN THE MORNING EVERYTHING WAS GOOD BY LEVEL 3019, AND IN THE EVENING THE GAME BEGAN AT LEVEL 1, THERE WAS WHEN SYNCHRONIZED WITH THE KINGDOM AND AFTER FACEBOOK YES, AFTER THE PROBLEM

Excuse me, my English is not good. MANY THANKS
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @busti
    Check the steps below. 
    Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    If you still have the same problem then check Facebook's setting here.
    Let me know..
  • busti

I TESTED EVERYTHING AND THE GAME OPENS LEVEL 1626. IN THE FACEBOOK CONFIGURATION THAT I SHOULD CHECK?
  • shenita35
    shenita35 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I need help I got a new phone is there anyway to tell the correct level I was on cause on my new device I’m on level 66 and I know for a fact I was on 2376 something of that nature I did all the steps to clear cache and restart app still when I log in on my new device I’m currently on level 66 I’m frustrated it took me a long time to get to the level I was on is there any hope of getting me back to the right level on my new device I’m not connected with fb I don’t have a fb account please help 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    busti said:

I TESTED EVERYTHING AND THE GAME OPENS LEVEL 1626. IN THE FACEBOOK CONFIGURATION THAT I SHOULD CHECK?
    Yes, of course..
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    shenita35 said:
    I need help I got a new phone is there anyway to tell the correct level I was on cause on my new device I’m on level 66 and I know for a fact I was on 2376 something of that nature I did all the steps to clear cache and restart app still when I log in on my new device I’m currently on level 66 I’m frustrated it took me a long time to get to the level I was on is there any hope of getting me back to the right level on my new device I’m not connected with fb I don’t have a fb account please help 
    Did you sync via the Kingdom?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @shenita35

Likely, your game progresses were not properly synced with the Kingdom. You check a final solution, but to do this you lose all stored boosters.
    Uninstall game app > Restart device > Install game app > Open game & Log in.
    If it is still not resolved 
    Update the software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. 
    A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually:
    Connect your Android phone to the Wi-Fi Network. Go to Settings > About device, then tap System Updates > Check for Updates > 
    Update to download and install the latest Android version. 
    Your phone will automatically reboot and upgrade to the new Android version when the installation completed.

Check and let me know..

• shenita35
    shenita35 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Ok I have a iPhone but I’m bout to do these steps and let you know

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?