⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why cant i collect my daily boosters anymore?

Candy1111
Candy1111 Posts: 16 Level 2
Why cant i collect my daily boosters anymore? Everyday i log in and it shows i am getting a hammer or the other gifts but none show up on my actual game.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Candy1111
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

We are very sorry for this problem and we have already received some such reports. Our team is investigating this issue and hopefully it will be resolved soon. You do not have to perform any troubleshooting checks at this time, and wait for the next news. 
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.🙏

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Candy1111
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

We are very sorry for this problem and we have already received some such reports. Our team is investigating this issue and hopefully it will be resolved soon. You do not have to perform any troubleshooting checks at this time, and wait for the next news. 
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.🙏
  • Candy1111
    How long do we have to wait has been weeks now...?
  • lrobinsn
    lrobinsn Posts: 2 Newbie
    Cannot log in to either CC Saga or Bubble Witch 2.  Message says connection not available, try later.  Has said this for weeks.
  • Candy1111
    This happened to me with CC Saga once.. i deleted app.. and then downloaded it again and it seemed to work... try this.. fingers crossed :)

• Candy1111
    Hi @Candy1111

Have a good day.🙏

• Candy1111
    Hi there.... I still have no daily boosters... when will this issue be resolved please? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?