⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

cant log into the game.

7777lesiakay
7777lesiakay Posts: 1 Newbie
Im using a Samsung Galaxy 3 android phone &i cant log into the game all i get is a message saying Candy crush Saga has stopped on an orange screen. Plz help ty.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hi @7777lesiakay
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

We're very sorry for your problem. Your problem is probably game app crashing 😭
    Check some troubleshooting and let me know..
    Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
    Update the device software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually:
    Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.
    You are probably using an older version of Android and have very little "RAM" memory.If the RAM is low some apps will not work properly. So uninstall unneeded apps from the device.You need to keep at least 3 GB of internal memory free, otherwise the game will not be able to run.

Let me know..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?