What happened to the gold bar piggy bank?

paul820paul820 Posts: 3
edited September 17 in Support
What happened to the gold bar piggy bank?  It just dissapeared. 

Best Answer

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,488 Superstar
    Hello @paul820.  Several people has experienced this lately. the Community Moderator said - "Some of the extra features and challenges like Piggy Bank are triggered after playing a few levels so I would recommend doing that first. Also if you're playing on mobile, there are few things you can try to re-trigger the feature here. "

However, you could possibly be part of a very small test group where the piggy bank has been temporarily removed.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • paul820paul820 Posts: 3
    Why did the bank decrease in amount of gold bars,from 60 to 30?  And now the bank totally disappears. 
    I guess they want me to find a new game. Their lack of communication is just terrible! 
  • QFT334QFT334 Posts: 2
    Hello @paul820.  Several people has experienced this lately. the Community Moderator said - "Some of the extra features and challenges like Piggy Bank are triggered after playing a few levels so I would recommend doing that first. Also if you're playing on mobile, there are few things you can try to re-trigger the feature here. "

However, you could possibly be part of a very small test group where the piggy bank has been temporarily removed.

• paul820paul820 Posts: 3
    I'm done with these people. No more candy crush for me!