⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Like the game, but you guys aren't being very honest, and I'm MAD !!!!

Options
Becks1975
Becks1975 Posts: 1 Newbie
Im up to level 460 something, but I've noticed that you are misleading people by showing ONE LIFE left and yet we have none.  Another way you are misleading people is on the very last move the bombs aren't used unless we have already won the level.  You're basically stealing one move from the player.  We set up the board with that last move in mind, and the special bombs we've created do what? NOTHING.  So now I have to strategize that my SECOND TO LAST move is ACTUALLY my LAST MOVE, when it's not.  And don't think we are stupid... we know you do this crap to get us to buy gold for lives.  I spent 30 bucks in 2 days.  The other lovely way you guys are mildly screwing us into buying lives, is giving us the timed bonuses ONLY when we're out of lives.  How convenient.  Once in a while I get a 15 minute with lives still on the board, but NOT often at all, and the 1 hour bonuses, I ONLY get when I'm out of lives.  You guys need to be fair, I'm not spending another dime, you don't even have a monthly subscription for players who are here all the time, so NO WAY, not spending another penny until you stop screwing your players over.  Have integrity.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Becks1975
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

If you add some Candy Crush Friend to Facebook, you can get plenty of lives there. According to you, if you have more lives then you should not have difficulty. That's the great approach😊
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?