⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Only parts of level are visible

Options
gor
gor Posts: 27 Level 2
 hello. I have been attempting a level as well as the bonus level for days. Parts of the graphics are missing making it impossible to complete. For example, I have a level where the squares are blacked out until they have had the web's removed or they are blacked out and I can't see where to move next. I have done everything possible. Please help

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @gor and welcome to our community.  I am sorry to hear that you are having these problems.  Can you please provide a screen shot of what you are talking about so I can see what is going on?  If we need to elevate your problem to the studio a screen shot will also help them resolve the issue.

Thank you.
  • gor
    gor Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    Hello, thank you for your reply. i am unable at this time to provide a screenshot but perhaps i can later if you cannot resolve it. Let me explain further....I go into a level and i can only see parts of the level. i may not be able to see the spiders collected but i can see the apples or i may not be able to see the bulls but i can see the flowers that bloom. It varies. The areas i cannot see are black squares and this happens in many levels. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?