⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am stuck at level 500 and can't acces to level 50 since 2 weeks. I'd like an answer soon. Thanks

coustillas
coustillas Posts: 3 Newbie
i am stuck at level 500 and can't access to level 501 since two weeks !
what does it mean ? I
i'd like an answer please

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hi @coustillas
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

We're very sorry for your problem. What device, what platform you're using for this game?
    Let me know..
  • coustillas
    coustillas Posts: 3 Newbie
    I play on my computer, via king, not by facebook.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    I play on my computer, via king, not by facebook.
    You have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem. 
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.😊
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?