Unable to connect to internet

for some reason my game won’t connect to the internet..I have perfect service and internet access but my game won’t connect to the internet. Why?

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 8,727 Superstar
    Hi @Arodriguez15
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 
  • Arodriguez15Arodriguez15 Posts: 3
    It keeps telling me to connect to the internet but I am connected. Only my game isn’t working everything else is working. 
    It keeps telling me to connect to the internet but I am connected. Only my game isn’t working everything else is working. 
    Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In. (Check next for an Android Device)
    Clear app Cache data
    Clearing cached data can free up needed space by removing temporary files. This is a short-term solution. Over time, cached data will build up again.
    To clear the cache for the app:
    Open your device's Settings app Settings app.
    Tap Apps & notifications.
    Tap the app. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
    Tap Storage and then Clear cache
    In some cases, this problem may occur if the game app is corrupted, if the troubleshooting check does not work, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the game app. To do this you will lose all stored boosters.
    Let me know..
  • for some reason my game won’t connect to the internet..I have perfect service and internet access but my game won’t connect to the internet. Why?

• Ive the same problem can anyone help ive tried logging out but it comes no internet connection .ive clean cache and restarted device please help
  • KMcDKMcD Posts: 5
    Same problem, so frustrating. Sometimes I can get linked to Facebook but it still says it’s not connected to the internet. 
    Ive the same problem can anyone help ive tried logging out but it comes no internet connection .ive clean cache and restarted device please help

If you find the above picture when logging into your game then you must uninstall and reinstall your game app.You will lose your boosters to do this, but you will get game progress and gold bars back.
    Let me know. 

• Thanks ive did this and I'm now back online shame i lost all my boosts
  • KMcDKMcD Posts: 5
    There is no way I’m going to lose all my boosters, Ive collected 100s of them over the last few years. And they no longer give them out like they used to.