Completed Level 230 and tried to move to 231 but a strange message{popup_into_pwf_give lives_header_

PeeweePeewee Posts: 53 ✭✭
The  next level 231 was apparently locked but I was unable to access the screen to request help from my friends to unlock game. Just a few minutes ago, the Unlock the Next Episode screen popped up with message {popup_collaboration_Panel_message} The time left for the tooth fairy to unlock the game indicates 0 zero for HRs, MIn, & Sec. What is this??? These popup messages are everywhere a normal message should be.

Best Answers

• PeeweePeewee Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Deryck, thanks for your post. I did go back to King.com and received a message thanking me for adding a mobile app???I have no idea what this is but anyway it opened my Level 231 and I am able to play again. Thanks again Deryck.
    Accepted Answer

Answers

Can anyone explain to this ole geezer how to sync my game with Facebook like Sukanta_Biswas suggested?
    I already have a Facebook account under my name and when I try to open another account it takes me to that account.
    You say to open a FB acct and use the same email for FB. What email are you referring to?

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 8,630 Superstar
    Peewee said:
    I already have a Facebook account under my name and when I try to open another account it takes me to that account.
    You say to open a FB acct and use the same email for FB. What email are you referring to?

If you have Facebook, just sync the game with the Kingdom. 
    I guess I am a ignorant ole geezer. cause I tried following your instructions and failed miserably. I just don't understand.
    Sukanta_Biswas, I finally was able get my granddtr to Sync to Facebook successfully but my games shows as Level 11 instead of Level 231. You said I would retain the levels I've worked so hard to get. What can i do now?
    I lost my levels under the sync anyway. To continue on King.com I need tickets to unlock Level 231 which has been locked for a month now.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 8,630 Superstar
    Peewee said:
    Sukanta_Biswas, I finally was able get my granddtr to Sync to Facebook successfully but my games shows as Level 11 instead of Level 231. You said I would retain the levels I've worked so hard to get. What can i do now?
    The Facebook you tried to sync the game with. There you have already played the game up to level 11. So your current game couldn't sync with that facebook.
    edited October 7
    Sukanta Biswas, I have not played any level on Facebook. As soon as the page came up indicating Level #11, I closed the game. I don't know what you're talking about.