⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush is not loading. I am playing via Facebook on PC via Google Chrome. What is the issue?

Options
mailhia
mailhia Posts: 3 Newbie
Candy Crush is not loading. I am playing via Facebook on PC via Google Chrome. What is the issue?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @mailhia
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

If you show me a screenshot, I can understand why your problem is. Anyway I'm asking you to do some troubleshooting checks. Make sure your browser is updated.😊
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
    4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
    5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
    6. Click Clear data.

Update Google Chrome:
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
    4. Click Relaunch.

If you're still not done, follow the step below..
    Reset the Google Chrome Web Browser to Default Settings
    1. Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
    2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
    5. Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.

Check your game and let me know...

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    mailhia said:
    @mailhia

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I also play Candy Crush Saga on PC on both Windows 10 CCS App alternately with Facebook App but there is no issue from my end. There could be a lot of things impacting your game. Sometimes, slow loading or not loading at all could be caused by Slow Internet Connections. Please reset your Modem by unplugging it from the outlet for 60 seconds. If your Modem is connected to a Router, unplug it. Before doing so, close all the open Apps and shut down your computer. After 60 seconds, plug your Modem and Router back in the outlet. Wait till all lights on the Modem and Router are solid and steady before turning your computer back on. Open the Candy Crush Saga App and see if there is a change of speed and will go from there. If this is not resolved by this, come back here and we'll try to figure it out with another resolution.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns!
  • mailhia
    Options
    Issue is not related to slow internet connection. I have always been playing Candy Crush on my PC. It is only till recent weeks that the game is not loading. It stays on the loading screen. I think it it after new episodes were released on Windows that I encounter this issue. If I log in via Internet Explorer, there is no issue loading the game. However, the game is not the latest version.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @mailhia
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

If you show me a screenshot, I can understand why your problem is. Anyway I'm asking you to do some troubleshooting checks. Make sure your browser is updated.😊
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
    4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
    5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
    6. Click Clear data.

Update Google Chrome:
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
    4. Click Relaunch.

If you're still not done, follow the step below..
    Reset the Google Chrome Web Browser to Default Settings
    1. Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
    2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
    5. Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.

Check your game and let me know...
  • mailhia
    Options
    Thank you. Google Chrome is updated and now issue is resolved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?