⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Rewards

ANTBITE
ANTBITE Posts: 4 Newbie
That's not fair 😒 I won't move on from a character level until I have all 3 stars...to claim my rewards! Now im on 1110 and cant collect. I already spend enough money on this game for gold bars 😠... When will the issue be resolved, and will we be able to collect the prizes when fixed?

Best Answer

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    @ANTBITE

I understand your frustrations. King Games are working on the current issues that players are experiencing as well as preparing to transition and migrate the games to a new HTML5 platform that will replace the Flash Player come December 31, 2020. I know it is taking a long time but they are trying their best. Hopefully, the current issues will be fixed soon.

Thanks for your patience and understanding! 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @ANTBITE
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 
  • mercerik
    ANTBITE said:
    That's not fair 😒 I won't move on from a character level until I have all 3 stars...to claim my rewards! Now im on 1110 and cant collect. I already spend enough money on this game for gold bars 😠... When will the issue be resolved, and will we be able to collect the prizes when fixed?
    @ANTBITE

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Can you please post a ScreenShot of your problem? I don't exactly understand what you meant by not being able to move from a level character until you have all the 3-stars. The ScreenShot will help me understand what is going on.

Thanks!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    edited September 2019
    @mercerik
    Where an Expert Has Already Answered You do not need to answer in kind. You will only answer if I am fail.
  • mercerik
    edited September 2019
    @mercerik
    Where an Expert Has Already Answered You do not need to answer in kind. You will only answer if I am a berth.
    @Sukanta_Biswas

Just so you know, your response was non-existent when I put in my comments. Your internet must be slow. Next time, I will take a ScreenShot before I put in a response to prove that you haven't responded yet. I didn't know that I have to ask anyone's permission first before I respond.

BTW, I don't know what you mean when you said and I quote "I am a berth".  

• Sukanta_Biswas
    @mercerik
    My internet is fine, but they can usually be. I'm sorry for misunderstanding.
    Have a good day for you.☑️
  • ANTBITE
    ANTBITE Posts: 4 Newbie
    mercerik said:
    ANTBITE said:
    @ANTBITE

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Can you please post a ScreenShot of your problem? I don't exactly understand what you meant by not being able to move from a level character until you have all the 3-stars. The ScreenShot will help me understand what is going on.

Thanks!

I didn't say I CAN'T move, I DON'T move to the next level. It took forever to get all three stars! I want my prize! Win will the issue be fixed?

• mercerik
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    @ANTBITE

I understand your frustrations. King Games are working on the current issues that players are experiencing as well as preparing to transition and migrate the games to a new HTML5 platform that will replace the Flash Player come December 31, 2020. I know it is taking a long time but they are trying their best. Hopefully, the current issues will be fixed soon.

Thanks for your patience and understanding! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?