⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

button not working

Options
ckelly13
ckelly13 Posts: 6 Level 2
popup_collaboration_panel_button_friends ------is what I see on my level 470 next step... no one is responding for the request for unlocking next episode and it appears the button is not functioning well. I also have not been getting "lives" from friends for several levels, and I always received some eventually.

How can I fix this? Thanks

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @ckelly13
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.

You have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem. 
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
  • ckelly13
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I think I did.... I found a FB way to play and it moved to my level but no friends. I guess it is just FB friends who play?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    ckelly13 said:
    I think I did.... I found a FB way to play and it moved to my level but no friends. I guess it is just FB friends who play?

Friends list will come soon.😊 Show me a screenshot if you still can't find friends.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @ckelly13
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.

You have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem. 
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
  • ckelly13
    Options
    thanks, what's the best way to get it on FB. If I open FB and search candy crush saga I get a lot of junk. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    ckelly13 said:
    thanks, what's the best way to get it on FB. If I open FB and search candy crush saga I get a lot of junk. 
    Did you sync your game to Facebook?
  • ckelly13
    Answer ✓
    Options

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    ckelly13 said:

Friends list will come soon.😊 Show me a screenshot if you still can't find friends.
  • ckelly13
    Options
    Thanks for your help...working great now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?