⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost games. No FB app or conetion

yeaah
yeaah Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello, I just were playing ccs an suddenly I was playing a game I already played a few levels back with no option to go to the new level earned. Before this, at the game level which I don't remember the # something weird happened. I won the level, and it came back to the same level as if I didn't won. After this, it took me some levels back.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @yeaah
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

Of course I want to help you, but you need to give me some more information.If I get the right information from you, it will be easy for me to help you.
    What device you using for this game ?
    Show me a screenshot of your game map.
    Please let me know.. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @yeaah
    You could not pass the level 1852 yet. So you cannot go to the next level.
    Keep a screenshot when the level is passed.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    yeaah said:
    Hello, Motorola moto g5s plus
    Is your game connected to Facebook? Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    Let me know..
  • yeaah
    yeaah Posts: 3 Newbie
    My game is not connected to facebook since a long time ago, neither have fb App Candy is already updated, phone restarted an cache cleared from app settings.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @yeaah
    Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In. (Check next for an Android Device)
    Clear app Cache data
    Clearing cached data can free up needed space by removing temporary files. This is a short-term solution. Over time, cached data will build up again.
    To clear the cache for the app:
    Open your device's Settings app Settings app.
    Tap Apps & notifications.
    Tap the app. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
    Tap Storage and then Clear cache

In some cases, this problem may occur if the game app is corrupted, if the troubleshooting check does not work, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the game app. To do this you will lose all stored boosters.
    Let me know..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?