Candy crush level 5280

Options
John_Sanders
John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3
Am I the only one who is getting fed up with these impossible levels I have played this level lots of times with all available boosters but don't even get close there is absolutely zero enjoyment on crap levels like this just another example of king wanting players to buy boosters 

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Am I the only one who is getting fed up with these impossible levels I have played this level lots of times with all available boosters but don't even get close there is absolutely zero enjoyment on crap levels like this just another example of king wanting players to buy boosters 
    @John_Sanders

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Level 5280 is a Hard Level. The Goal here is to Collect All Orders of 61 Jellies & 2 Magic Mixers also known as the Evil Spawner in 28 Moves. I have a Raw Video on File. Please give me time to Render & Upload this on YouTube! I will be back with Tips for you when I come back.

Thanks! 
  • mercerik
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @John_Sanders

Below is the Video of Hard Level 5280 as promised above. 

Important Tips: 

What makes this level extremely difficult to complete is the fact that the Magic Mixers are locked at the beginning of the game.  The keys to unlock these are placed at the 2 lower side corners of the board. Even if you unlock these Evil Spawners, they are protected on 4 sides by Candy Cane Walls that only  powerful combinations can penetrate and break.  Although there are 2 powerful striped candy dispensers on the top sides corners, they are not readily accessible since the 2 jellies underneath each are locked as well.  Your best bet is to focus and concentrate on the solid or plain candies you have on hand,  matching and making them into powerful striped, wrapped and color bombs until you open up the jellies underneath the dispensers.  Use powerful combinations when you can for widespread clearing that covers the upper and lower part of the board.  It is easier said than done as you can see in this video. I ran out of moves that I had to use 10 Gold Bars in exchange for 5 moves which wasn’t enough to totally beat it. I had to use a Lollipop Hammer to break the second Magic Mixer  with 3 moves left to complete the level. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns!

Candy Crush Saga 5280   |   HARD LEVEL   |   2-Star ⭐⭐   |   TIPS On Descriptions

GOAL: Collect All Orders! 61 Jellies & 2 Magic Mixers  In 28 Moves.

Date Played & Recorded: September 24, 2019

Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App

https://youtu.be/N6beXpa9yhE

• John_Sanders
    Options
    mercerik said:
    @John_Sanders

Below is the Video of Hard Level 5280 as promised above. 

Important Tips: 

What makes this level extremely difficult to complete is the fact that the Magic Mixers are locked at the beginning of the game.  The keys to unlock these are placed at the 2 lower side corners of the board. Even if you unlock these Evil Spawners, they are protected on 4 sides by Candy Cane Walls that only  powerful combinations can penetrate and break.  Although there are 2 powerful striped candy dispensers on the top sides corners, they are not readily accessible since the 2 jellies underneath each are locked as well.  Your best bet is to focus and concentrate on the solid or plain candies you have on hand,  matching and making them into powerful striped, wrapped and color bombs until you open up the jellies underneath the dispensers.  Use powerful combinations when you can for widespread clearing that covers the upper and lower part of the board.  It is easier said than done as you can see in this video. I ran out of moves that I had to use 10 Gold Bars in exchange for 5 moves which wasn’t enough to totally beat it. I had to use a Lollipop Hammer to break the second Magic Mixer  with 3 moves left to complete the level. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns!

Candy Crush Saga 5280   |   HARD LEVEL   |   2-Star ⭐⭐   |   TIPS On Descriptions

GOAL: Collect All Orders! 61 Jellies & 2 Magic Mixers  In 28 Moves.

Date Played & Recorded: September 24, 2019

Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App

https://youtu.be/N6beXpa9yhE

• John_Sanders
    Options
    I have just played and even with all boosters available and 5 extra moves still cang complete had enough wont be wasting my time on a level that quite clearly the customer has to buy something to pass a complete and utter disgrace 
  • mercerik
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I have just played and even with all boosters available and 5 extra moves still cang complete had enough wont be wasting my time on a level that quite clearly the customer has to buy something to pass a complete and utter disgrace 
    Hi @John_Sanders !

There are more levels like this passed 5280. I know how frustrating it is because I don't have the luxury of In-Game Boosters as you can see in the Video. One Lollipop Hammer was all I have there. I had to use my Gold Bars banked from winning the Episode Race. There are way too many obstacles to contend with.

I never bought Boosters, Power-Ups or Gold Bars since the initial release of Candy Crush Saga Game in 2012. I have other Online Games that I play and never paid money to pass any level. 

I know you are upset. Who wouldn't be? You are not only losing the game. If you are in Space Dash Challenge, you are losing your Space Ships with Boosters as well which is the same if you have Build-A-Bot Challenge.The best thing you could do is cool down and try again later when you are ready. Sometimes positive thinking works too, for me at least.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?