I’ve lost all my hundreds of boosters. How to restore them? Help me restore them back!

Options
aimen_hafeez
aimen_hafeez Posts: 1 Newbie
I am frequent and one of the top players of Candy Crush. My game progress is being connected via facebook, restored the game progress on other phone but could not restore my boosters. I need all of my hundreds of boosters back!! Please help me getting them back!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @aimen_hafeez
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

We're very sorry for your problem, In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in device memory. 
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable😥

Here are some tips for not facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB

I hope you are convinced😎
  • drew0147
    drew0147 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have a similar problem. For the last 2 days when I turn on my iPad mini. The spaceship boosters are gone. I still have my lollipops and Hands and fishes though. Why?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @drew0147
    Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In. If you still have the same problem then let me know.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?