Why can't I open either Candy Crush or Candy Crush Friends?

Options
Krystofer
Krystofer Posts: 6 Level 2
I have not been able to play either game for over a week on my tablet and I have tried all the trouble shooting that I know of and nothing has worked,  is there a way to fix this problem?

Answers

• maxke
    maxke Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Geen verbinding voor kingdom ???
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,114 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Krystofer - I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this problem.  Have you made sure you have the latest versions of each app and have you cleared your cache?  Once you have done that - turn your tablet off for at least 10 seconds and when you turn it back on see if that helps.  The other thing is these games tend to be very sensitive to having a strong and steady internet signal - so make sure you have a good connection.  (Please forgive me if I am telling you to do things that you have already tried).
    However if that still doesn't work then the only solution may be to de-install and re-install the games.   However, - if you do this you will lose all your lives and any saved boosters you may have!  This should only be done as a last resort. In my case that wouldn't matter for CCF because I don't store boosters or lives but in CCS I definitely do.  Any gold and boosters that you have purchased should be saved and the studios should be able to restore them for you if necessary.
    Hopefully you have been playing either thru Facebook or king.com - that ensures your progress can always be retrieved.

• Krystofer
    Krystofer Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Have done all this and more with no resolution but thanks anyway 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?