2annettecarter
2annettecarter Posts: 1 Newbie
Daily booster wheel won't load 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @2annettecarter
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

This may be an issue if your game is not connected to a server, or slow internet.
    Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    Let me know.
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have uninstalled,and reinstalled the app. I lost all of my lives from friends, and everything. My booster wheel will still not load. I got it to work one time in two months. Can you help?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I have uninstalled,and reinstalled the app. I lost all of my lives from friends, and everything. My booster wheel will still not load. I got it to work one time in two months. Can you help?
    In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster & lives is stored in phone memory.This stored booster & lives can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters & lives to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters & lives are not refundable.
    Show me a screenshot of a problem with the booster wheel in your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?