Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
rmichael5 said: Thanks for the help but before I did this I DELETED and REINSTALLED the game. This cured my problem on tablet and phone. Thanks for responding!
rmichael5 said: Thanks, but when I do that I get an error that says THERE WAS A CONNECTION ERROR. TRY AGAIN IN A BIT.. This has been going on for a week??
rmichael5 said: My phone, tablet, and Facebook won't sync??