stuck

Conwhite
Conwhite Posts: 10 Level 2
Is it common to get stuck on a level, I can't beat 360 I have no way to do it, so I guess I have to quit playing

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,346 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Conwhite and welcome to the community.  You are not alone - many players get stuck on a level and sometimes just have to wait for that lucky board so they can pass.  Please don't give up. 360 is designated a Nightmarishly Hard level so they expect players to lose some lives in order to beat it.  Because it is a level where you have to collect a certain number of candies - in this case 10 stripes and 5 wraps - if at all possible - you should try and start with a check mark booster and also a candy bomb next to either a wrap or stripe (which will give you the necessary amount for that item).  On the bottom there are mystery candies and that is just the luck of the draw whether they will give you helpful boosters or blockers.

If you hopefully have access to the Build a bot (or space dash) if you have it  filled to at least the third level - then you will get 3 extra moves as well as a CB and stripe/wrap on the board.  If you get it to the 4th level then you will get 2 stripe/wraps - which will help with the necessary ingredients that have to be collected. I would then reset the board until the CB is next to either a stripe of a wrap and start the round that way.  Not only will it help clear the blockers (but unfortunately it can also unlock the bombs), but it should also help you collect the necessary ingredients.

Anyway - good luck - please don't give up and I am sure you will be able to pass this level.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Once the build a bot feature or the spaceship feature thing are available (idk if they are for you already), go and complete previous levels that are easy (go to the beginning) and max out those the build a bot or the spaceship thing. Once you've done so, go back to the level you are struggle with and make sure 2 colour bombs are next to each other before starting the level. Once you've found that start up activate the 2 colour bombs together. This is how I start most levels and I am on level 3194.

Btw, you can exit and re enter levels s long as you don't take a move. Your boosters won't be used or affected. 

Hope this helps. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?