my sugar drop machine

eezystridereezystrider Posts: 12
my sugar drop machine on Candy Crush Saga is still not working and I have lost many many gifts and boosters, and it has been a very long time since it worked I am currently on level 4148 

you told me to be patient  "We noticed the problem and the solution is working, you have to be patient"  my original post was over a month ago how patient should I be? I play this game on Facebook

Answers

• Jeanette-7Jeanette-7 Posts: 13
    I have issues with my games not working correctly for 3 weeks, lost lots of sugar drops all my helpers are gone and if it does load it takes a long time and then the game screen is shaking all over the game screen. i have not gotten any response back about it. I followed all the steps and uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it and candy crush saga, alpha betty and candy crush jelly are still not working.  I dont want to delete my apps and lose my progress. it is frustrating waiting for it to be fixed.
  • fajrifajri Posts: 4
    update
  • eezystridereezystrider Posts: 12
    my sugar drop machine on Candy Crush Saga is still not working and I have lost many many gifts and boosters, and it has been a very long time since it worked I am currently on level 4148 

you told me to be patient  "We noticed the problem and the solution is working, you have to be patient"  my original post was over a month ago how patient should I be? I play this game on Facebook

• johndvonjohndvon Posts: 11
    I've never even had these booster drop, and I've been playing this game since the day it was releases on play store, I've even spent my real money which I have little of⁉️😡 This really makes me upset and sad. Why haven't I ever had these boosters???