Why no one will send a life

vikkilee711vikkilee711 Posts: 4
when someone asks to send a life I always send when requested over and over however the same people i continually send lives to has not even one time has anyone ever sent me one when I requested a life. I’m starting to wonder why 

Comments

• Believe_7Believe_7 Posts: 12
    I dont no how to ask or send life if u tell me how ill send u a life 
  • gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    It's a request, so technically you don't have to send or give a life.  Sometimes i will send a life here and there it depends how much crushing i'm doing at the time. I wouldn't take it personal.
    Thank you gr33n3y3z
  • vikkilee711vikkilee711 Posts: 4
    gr33n3y3z said:
    It's a request, so technically you don't have to send or give a life.  Sometimes i will send a life here and there it depends how much crushing i'm doing at the time. I wouldn't take it personal.

• hunnicutt4473hunnicutt4473 Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    I play candy crush saga on my phone and at the bottom it shows 5 people that are ahead of you in the game . It has a button to send life's to them 5 .. I always push the button and send life's to help other players ! I wish everyone would do this because it would cut down on havi g to ask for life's but sadly they don't ! I love the game and helping people so I do it just about every time I get a chance which is daily but don't receive many myself ! 
  • Katherine286Katherine286 Posts: 11
    when someone asks to send a life I always send when requested over and over however the same people i continually send lives to has not even one time has anyone ever sent me one when I requested a life. I’m starting to wonder why 
    As long as you are happy with yourself . . . Those who do not reciprocate most likely are not happy people. STAY SWEET
  • vikkilee711vikkilee711 Posts: 4
    Thank you people are lacking love and kindness. I’m just not going to request ever again. Just wishing people could be little more kind
  • Katherine286Katherine286 Posts: 11
    You may always feel free to ask me! I will glad!y as long as I have lives to give. Promise
    Thanks