⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

i cant unblock next chapter

kingvcf
kingvcf Posts: 2 Newbie
i  past in 545 level i cant play 546 because 546 is blocked. I cant ask help to my friends for a week

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @kingvcf
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • Sabatini
    Sabatini Posts: 1 Newbie
    i can't play 696 over one week no friend can help me.
    I need help and you must repair the mistake. I pay no more gold for next level. please open the door to level 696
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sabatini said:
    i can't play 696 over one week no friend can help me.
    I need help and you must repair the mistake. I pay no more gold for next level. please open the door to level 696
    Are you playing the game on the King.com platform through browser?
  • kingvcf
    kingvcf Posts: 2 Newbie
    yes i am playing througth chrome
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    kingvcf said:
    yes i am playing througth chrome
    Thanks for detail that you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem.
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?