⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost candies

tinkabel
tinkabel Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
Yesterday candy crush wasn't working properly not connecting to the Internet not show my fb friends etc and as a result i lost all my saved up candy boosters and i had quite a few so I'm quite unhappy about this is there anything you can do to help 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Hi @tinkabel
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a phone memory.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.😭
    According to your Statement, I think your Game App was crashing.
    Here are some tips for not/less facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your game app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    Keep RAM free.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
  • tinkabel
    tinkabel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you for the reply but i know all this but it wasn't my phone it was a problem with candy crush my sister said hers wasn't connecting either but she didn't lose anything its not the first time I've lost all my candies but its the first time I've reported the issue and hoped for something to be done as this its been completely the fault of candy crush and i feel they just don't care i have a screan shot i sent my friend a few weeks ago to show off what i had so thats proof of most of the boasters i had and lost. As this was a fault there end not mine i though maybe they'd help out some how credit my account with some replacement candies but they don't care I'm honestly thinking about given up even though I'm well over 4300 but if they can just take your candies like that whenever they want then not care its not good and its not very encouraging 
    Thank for your reply though 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?