⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New phone

Options
kcpuden1
kcpuden1 Posts: 1 Newbie
I got a new phone.  Candy Crush ported over from the old phone.  Current Level and Gold bars are fine.  My boosters and free lives are gone. The Icon with the Golden cup and Piggy Bank no longer exist.  Is there a way to restore my Candy Crush to be the same as on my old phone?  Thanks.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @kcpuden1
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected Booster or Lives is stored in phone memory.
    This stored Booster or Lives can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the Boosters or Lives to another device, you will lose the complete boosters or Lives for app uninstalling or crashing. And the they are not refundable.😭
    Some features of the game depend on the platform, ie some features are not available on some platforms. If you have these features currently running in your game on your old device, then of course you will find them on the new device. 
    Make the game regular and they will come back.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @kcpuden1
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected Booster or Lives is stored in phone memory.
    This stored Booster or Lives can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the Boosters or Lives to another device, you will lose the complete boosters or Lives for app uninstalling or crashing. And the they are not refundable.😭
    Some features of the game depend on the platform, ie some features are not available on some platforms. If you have these features currently running in your game on your old device, then of course you will find them on the new device. 
    Make the game regular and they will come back.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?