⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can not log into candy crush via my fb account

Options
mystinamcc7
mystinamcc7 Posts: 1 Newbie
I can not log into my game
via fb as it takes me to a different game but same name.
and when I go into game
via app it only lets me log into my partners account via fb. 
Please what is happening ? 
Cheers m 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @mystinamcc7 and welcome to the community.  I am sorry to hear that you are having such a problem. Since you appear to be having trouble using Facebook - have you thought about using king.com instead?  If you don't have a king.com account it is very easy to get one. The link below will help you create an account.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246665/remember-to-connect-to-the-kingdom/p1?new=1

As far as getting the wrong account on FB when logging into the app - you can try the following:

Do it step by step

1. Turn on the screen and unlock the mobile device to view the Home screen. ...
    2. Tap the Facebook icon to open the application. ...
    3. Facebook will open to the News Feed. ...
    4. Tap the "More" icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. ...
    5. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and tap "Log Out" ...
    6. When prompted, tap "Log Out" to confirm.
    7. Open facebook again > tap on 'log into another account' > use your id and log in.
    8. open candy crush saga > tap on pink setting wheel > green setting wheel > logout from facebook > back to home screen
    9. restart your device > open game and click save your progress with facebook
    I hope one of these two suggestions helps resolve your problem so you can enjoy playing the game again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?